Cultural activities are an integral part of a student’s career. It strengthens personal skills leading to personality development, developing leadership qualities and interpersonal communication skills.
Students are trained in dance, drama, music and folk arts. Our college conducts cultural activities to hone the skills of students. Our students have participated in cultural competitions held across the colleges of Karnataka and have won prizes.
The Forum has been working actively under the cultural Co-coordinators Dr.Siddaramaraju M V from 2013 – 14 and 2017-18, Srinivasa G from 2014-15 and 2015-16, Dr.Sathish M from 2016-17. Now Narasimha murthy is the new Co-coordinator for the year 2018-19.
The Advisory Committee, Executive body of the teachers and students of Literary and Cultural
Forum is as under:
Prof. Rajanna S P, Principal
All the Senior Faculty Members
NARASIMHA MURTHY, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPT OF KANNADA
1. Srinivasiah N, Asso. Prof. Dept of Commerce
2. Ramachandraiah C, Asso. Prof. Dept of Kannada
3. Rajesh S, Asstt. Prof.,Dept of Commerce
4. Sandya Rani K S, Asstt. Prof. Dept of Commerce
5. Dr. Sudarshan kumar M, Astt. Prof. Dept of Economics
6. Dr. Sathish M, Astt. Prof. Dept of Physics
7. Papanna S, Astt. Prof. Dept of English
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES FILE