Science Department Activity Report
- Raman Science Forum
About the Department of Science
Govt. First Grade College introduced B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science in the year 2010. The Department of Science involves teaching Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics skills yoked with all the programs in our college. The skills, to mention a few, are problem solving, reasoning, analyzing and the rest not only helps in understanding the discipline in general but also in their overall development of their personality in particular: these skills are not just theoretical but are very practical and they can be very useful in their day-today activities. Each department has a laboratory and these labs are well equipped. The standards for science education provide expectations for the development of understanding for students through the entire course of their B.Sc., and beyond.
- To learn and focus on multidisciplinary skills, hands on practical training and team spirit and entrepreneurial skills.
- To enhance scientific methods and equip to compete with the recent modes of learning.
- To attract best faculty to facilitate knowledge and develop confidence in our wards to succeed in the world.
- To provide healthy and safe environment for staff and students.
- To find solution/s to the most significant scientific queries by being an ardent observer: facing the challenges of the society by playing.
SCIENCE DEPARTMENT ACTIVITY REPORTS
Science Activity Report 2015-2016 Science Activity Report 2016-2017 Science Activity Report 2017-2018 Science Activity Report 2018-2019 Science Activity Report 2019-2020 Science Newsletter 2019-2020