S W O C
1. The college has well equipped own building with basic facilities and infrastructure.
2. The college has B grade with 2.36 cgpa in NAAC accreditation in 2017.
3. The college has dedicated faculties, efficient non-teaching staff.
4. The college has NSS, Red ribbon club, Red cross, Rangers & Rovers units.
5. The college has sufficient number of books.
6. Most of the students benefitted from various scholarship from government, non-government
7. Good support from local political leaders and other stake holders
8. The teacher-student ratio is good.
9. One of the model college in rural area.
1. Lack of Computers/ICT facility.
2. Less industry-institution interaction
3. Lack of language library books.
4. Lack of gym. Sports equipments.
5. Transport facility for the students from remote Area
1. Scope of introduction of new programme.
2. Scope to increase student strength.
3. Scope to improving placement rate.
4. Scope to start add-on certificate course.
5. Scope for conducting national/international seminars, conferences etc.
6. To encourage women’s higher education and build strong ideology in social and community related activities.
1. Poor communication skill and competitive ability of the students because the students from rural area.
2. More focus on industrial training for students.
3. Encouraging students for higher education.
4. Networking and strengthening relation with stakeholders.
5. The semester system made premises has acute time constraints emphasizing on co-curricular and extracurricular activities.