- Women Cell
The members of the committee are as follows:-
| Department || Position || Contact Details |
|Rathnamma K V ||Mathematics ||Convener || |
1.Establishment in 2016-17 for the welfare of our students.
2. Aim is the empower Women with self-confidence, with awareness, knowledge about her wellbeing in society.
3. All the lady faculties are the members of the committee.
4. Committee meet in twice a year.
5. On 8th March International Women’s Day is celebrated every year.
6. Social Welfare, Health & Hygiene activities are conducted by the committee.
7. Lecture programs are organized about Women Fundamental rights and Women Protection Laws etc..
8. Awareness is created about sexual harassment, gender discrimination in the Society.
9. Many activities are organized by Women Cell like rangoli Competition, Bharatha Natyam, Drama and Ethnic Day to Exhibit their talents.
10. Legal awareness programme are organized by the committee to enhance legal rights, protection laws about women rights.
11. Women Cell is actively organizing many collaborative programmes with NSS, IQAC and Kannada Cultural Department.
12. Women Cell is helpful to provide basic needs of Students.
CLICK HERE WOMEN CELL ACTIVITIES