|The erstwhile Government first grade college, channapatna saw the light of day on june 1984.Now a days the educational institutions have been commercialized. But this institution is an exception to this. The motto of this institution is to impart quality education to the students hailing from rural area. |
|Provide a strong edifice for imparting quality education to the rural students through excellent and competent teaching by dedicated and committed staff at an affordable cost thereby achieving the National goal of balanced regional development. |
- Imparting knowledge and Skills through quality teaching.
- To provide an excellent personal and academic counseling.
- To harness the students potentiality through coordinated efforts and personal attention.
- Inculcation of personality development traits.
- Extra coaching and remedial classes for weaker students.
- To sharpen the skills needed for modern and competitive business world.
- To train students with practical knowledge.
- Venturing of students into right vocations,professionals and entrepreneurship through excellent career guidance.
- To bring out graduates of excellence, competence, good character and integrity.
|To be a quality centre for teaching and learning of Social, Ethical, Moral and other Human values, all through the perennial streams of higher education and Social research by recognizing the inherent strengths of students hailing from backward villages of Channapatna Taluk and other areas and giving them ample opportunities to promote themselves to the higher standards of life with firm commitment to render self-less service to the society and the Nation in times of need. |