|Government First Grade College Chamarajanagara, made a humble beginning during the year 1993-94 with a view to impart higher education especially to economically backward classes students coming from rural areas. Provide quality education to build and shape the individuals who are relevant to competitive world. |
- To impart quality education that meets the needs of the present and emerging society.
- To strive hard for students achievements, success and preparing them for good leadership.
- To provide a better environment for learning.
- To participate in the advancement of knowledge.
- To maintain good relationship with students, parents alumni, employers and the society.
To provide the best teaching-learning atmosphere and to impart higher education for the rural students.
- To offer quality higher education to rural students.
- To enable the students to acquire knowledge, skills and human values.
- To sensitize the students to issues like gender discrimination, secularism, communal harmony and national integrity.
- To enrich the creativity, positive attitude, and inner talent of student.
- To help the students develop mental toughness and physical strength to face the challenges of life with all confidence.