Code of conduct for students
- Code of conduct for students
Code of conduct for students
The responsibility of any educational institution is to make students disciplined, knowledgeable and skilled with societal and environmental commitment. To accomplish this, our institution has formulated the code of conduct to be followed by the students.
All the students who are admitted to Government First Grade College for Women Chamarajapet-Bangalore, shall strictly follow the guidelines laid down by the college.
Code of conduct for students: Students
1. Shall maintain the highest degree of discipline inside and outside the campus.
2. Shall abide by the rules and regulations of the college and conduct in such a way that highlights the esteem of the college.
3. Shall be punctual to classes and strictly follow the tible given.
4. Shall have a minimum of 75% to appear for university exams.
5. Shall attend all the classes and maintain discipline in the classroom without indulging in activities which damage the integrity of the classroom.
6. Shall not enter or leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
7. Shall wear college identity cards on all the days, students are not permitted to enter the campus without identity cards
8. Shall not stay in the college after the classes
9. shall utilize the library during free time
10.shall not loiter/whistle/scream/talk in the corridor which may attract punishment from disciplinary committee.
11.shall not discriminate individuals based on caste, creed, community, gender, color, language, marital status, physical or mental disability.
12.shall not involve in anti-social activities
13.shall not use mobile phones as the usage of mobile phones is strictly prohibited
14. Shall not fight with other students and shall not manhandle/cause injuries/use abusive words to other students. which will attract punishment. It will be brought to the notice of the Discipline Committee and the punishment will be given as per the decision of the committee headed by the Principal.
15.shall not destroy the college property. If done so, the student responsible has to replace or bear the cost of the repair.
16.shall respect Principal, Teaching and non-teaching staff.
17. shall not manhandle/cause physical injuries to other students or staff which invites strict legal punishment
18.shall make use of all the facilities optimally
19.shall actively take part in Institutional Social Responsibility by becoming members in NCC,NSS, YRC, Rangers, and Rovers
20.shall take part in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities
21.shall not use plastics unnecessarily on the campus and shall not use the plastic files for submitting assignments.
22.shall maintain the campus green and clean.
23.shall not indulge in malpractices during Internal Assessment tests and Bangalore City University examinations. If found guilty, will be debarred for taking examinations as per BCU guidelines
24.shall follow UGC, DCE and Bangalore City University guidelines