GOVERNMENT FIRST GRADE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, BYRAPURA
This college was established during the academic year 2013-14 by the Government of
Karnataka with an aim to provide higher education to the women students belonging to socially and
economically weaker sections of T.Narasipura taluk of Mysuru District and adjoining areas. The
Government also sanctioned land of 3.10 acres and building construction fund of Rs.25.50 crores for
In this land now stands a huge college building of 2 Blocks of 4 floors each built at a total cost of Rs.25.50 crores with 42 classrooms, 10 laboratories and other following facilities:
• Library/Reading Room
• Reference Hall
• Gymnasium with modern equipments
• Seminar/Conference Hall
• Separate rooms for NSS, NCC, Red Cross, Scouts and Guides.
• Recreation Room for students
• Resting Rooms for Students/Faculty
• HP Cloud Enabled Digital Classroom with 30 Desktop Computers
It is in the heart of the T.Narasipura town.