|Govt. First Grade College, BIDAR is a College set-up by the Department of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Karnataka, in the year 1974, to uplift the backward students of Bidar district by providing them the facilities for higher education. |
|• To impart quality education to meet the needs of the present emerging society |
• To strengthen the inner potential of the students through spiritual values
• To maintain a cordial relationship with the employees, alumni and the society
• To create awareness of gender equity and social justice
• To equip students with relevant knowledge, competence and creativity to face global challenges.
• To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development.
• To empower students through inclusive growth
|The general ives are aligned with the institutional vision and mission. The proposal pursues a strategic planning for institutional development, keeping the design of results of SWOT analysis in view. The comprehensive ive of the institute which completed its 40th year since inception is “to develop the college from emergent stage to a hub of excellence with societal commitment and international visibility”. As such, the general ives are arrived at from various perspectives. |
1. Improve Employability and Learning Outcomes of Students
2. Enhance Industry- Institute and Society-Institute Interactions
3. Augment R&D and Consultancy Services
4. Empower and Motivate Employees for Improved Performance
5. Expand Teaching-Learning Facilities
6. Implement Institutional Reforms
|Pursuit excellence in higher education to make our students focus on the development of physical, Intellectual, Scientific, and social potential to foster global competencies to inculcate the qualities of human values and to be non-violent and have secular thoughts to build a tolerance society and build strong nation. |