SWOC Analysis of the Institution
- Driven by a vision and mission for realization of ives to empower the rural students with holistic knowledge to improve themselves and society for a vibrant future.
- 3 acre of land of the college campus giving wide scope for future development.
- College location is Environmental friendly and peaceful atmosphere.
- Qualified, competent, committed teaching and non teaching staff.
- Good and supportive neighborhood like Government Primary health centre, High School, Primary& Middle School, Milk Dairy and Temple.
- First generation learners who are hard working and needs upliftment through education.
- Wide popular acceptance by the local people within a short period.
- The college is offering best of its services in the form of physical infrastructure, teaching-learning environment and other associated services such as scholarship, subsidized travel pass, library facilities etc., .
- Student-Centric Teaching-Learning Process with innovative pedagogy
- Strong mentoring and student support system (various committees functioning) which takes care of student’s needs.
- All round and abundant support from the College Development Council and all stakeholders for smooth functioning of the institution.
- A committed Principal and internal quality committee ensure quality enhancement and sustenance initiatives
- Inter-woven curricular, co - curricular and extracurricular student engagements both on track and on stage with meritorious outcomes and remarkable achievements in the field of sports
- Unlimited extension opportunities like rural camps, life skill, and civic awareness programs to infuse students with sense of responsible citizenship for nation building. Elaborate feedback mechanism to gauge stakeholder perceptions of all segments
- We do not have separate auditorium Room.
- Communicative skills need to be improved among students since majority of them hails from rural setup.
- Shortage of Permanent Faculty.
- No frequent Transportation.
- Lack of 2f and12B status to the college.
- Lack of Feeding Pre University College in Local area.
- Frequent transfers and deputation of the teaching staff.
- Insufficient funds to organize innovative training programs to meet global challenges.
- Scope for PG courses to facilitate student progression.
- As the girl student’s intake is more there is more opportunity for women’s empowerment.
- There is ample scope for economic and social upliftment of students of backward Communities.
- Scope for social service for the benefit of differently abled students.
- Scope to start hostel facilities in the campus.
- Encourage students to adapt to ICT.
- The student strength itself provides an opportunity as they can be better utilized as efficient knowledge resources.
- The college has wide opportunities to grow and establish itself as a Research Centre.
- Mobilization of financial resources.
- Empowering girl students who come from orthodox and rural back ground.
- Improving the academic standard of students with poor language and communication skills.
- Imparting entrepreneurial and creative skills to first generation learners.
- To raise the standard of our students to the global standards and make them employable.
- To organize Job Melas.
- To motivate the students to take up higher studies.
- A Major Chunk of the students constitutes “Slow Learners”. Promoting them to the Main Stream Learners is a greatest challenge for the college.
- To reduce the dropout ratio.