- Books and Journals
“BOOKS ARE THE KEY OF WISDOM TREASURE”
The Library and Information Centre was established in the year 2007-08 and it is well equiped and automated with good collection of information resourcess, Library has Reference section and the Reading room facility .
- The Library has 7720 books , 17 Journals , 13 Magazines and 10 News papers.
- The Library subscription N List e-resourcess for the teaching faculty and students.
- The Library has separate Book bank facilities like sc/st category , books provided for the benefits of sc/st students.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AND SERVICES
BROWSING CENTRE: Studentscan borrow all optional subjects at a time.The books have to be returned and changed in a due date,faculties also have facility of borrowing books from library.
E RESOURCESS : Access to N List E-resourcess facility available.
REFERENCE SECTION: Library reference section consist of text books, reference books, general books and dictionaries.
OLD QUESTION PAPERS: Library provides old question papers to students all subjects of all semesters to the students and HOD’s.
READING ROOM: The library has a separate reading section provide a peacefull ambience it consists of daily papers, magazines, Employment News etc,.
BEST PRACTICE TO THE STUDENTS
2.Best user award.
6.Best library visit.
7. Books exebition .
8.Special lectures in moral subjects.
PARTICULARS OF JOURNALS
2. Indian journal of Management.
3. Indian journal of Marketing.
4. International journal Commerce and Management.
5. International journal of English Research.
6. University News.
7.Economy and Industry.
9. Ithihasa Darpana .
10. Yojana - English
12. Indian Literature.
14.Indian Jornal of Public Administration.
10.Bhakthi vedantha darshana.
11. Vignana sangathi.
13. Sampada salu
8.Times of India.
9. The Hindu.