- For Students
Code of Conduct for Students:
- Each student should behave sincerely and politely in the college Campus to Teaching, NonTeaching Staff along with administrative faculty.
- Uniform (Dress code) and Identity Card is compulsory for each student in college campus.
- Students should not wander in the college campus by bunking the classes and practicals.
- Students should not click photographs in the college campus & avoid the use of cell phone Strictly
- Student should not damage the benches, tables, chairs, fans & lights in the classroom as well as the things in the campus. If such a thing happens student will be imposed fine & compensation should be taken from them.
- Students should not organize picnic on their own without the permission of the Principal.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Students indulging in it will be punished as per circular “UGC Regulation No.f-1- 8/2006(C P PII) 4th March 2008 No.170. such students will be expelled from the college. Legal action will be taken against them.
- The students should themselves be present for taking the required certificates, Hall-Ticket, mark-sheet, L.C./T.C.in the college.