- For Staff
Code of conduct for the Teaching staff
- All Teaching staff of the college should maintain harmonious relations with other teaching staff and students.
- All teaching staff should follow the instructions and directions of the higher authority like the Commissioner, Director, Joint Director, Additional Director and any other officials of the Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Karnataka.
- All the teaching staff should constructively contribute toward the development of the college and university.
- All the teaching staff should strictly adhere to the academic requirement of the institution and maintain the sanctity of academic environment.
- Teaching staff must maintain high standards of punctuality, honesty and professional ethics.
- They should work within the institutional policies and practices, so as to satisfy the vision and mission of the institute.