SWOC ANALYSIS OF THE INSTITUTION
- Administrated by the Department of Collegiate and Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Student friendly location of the college.
- Catering to socially and economically challenged sections of the society.
- Well qualified and committed faculty and dedicated administrative staff.
- Effective governance and leadership through decentralized and participative management.
- Promotion of Co-curricular and Extra Curricular activities through NSS, NCC Rovers and Rangers, Youth Red Cross.
- Advanced learning facilities such as well-equipped labs and ICT enabled learning pedagogy.
- Collaboration with leading companies and institutions to conduct activities of academic and holistic excellence.
- Resourceful library with internet facility, INFLIBNET, having more than 17000 books, and 20 National and International Journals.
- Housed with good infrastructure like well-equipped sports facilities, Gymnasium, auditorium, ICT enabled class rooms, well equipped computer lab etc.
- Being an affiliated college, it does not enjoy autonomy to design syllabi and periodically modify the same to suit to the changes demanded in the industry.
- Limitations of space for the college, and it has the impact on growth and development of the college.
- The college do not have an independent building to further enhance the infrastructure facilities.
- Scope for introduction of more academic programs in future.
- Possibility to introduce a greater number of skills-based ad on courses and certificate courses in knowledge-based areas.
- Scope for up-grading teaching-learning facilities through well qualified teaching faculties.
- Being the intact of students from all streams with minimum pass marks in the eligibility examination, it is a challenge to practice an advanced learning pedagogy.
- Frequent transfers and deputations of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Enhancing the employability skills of all the students to make them compete in the industry.
- Providing employment opportunities for the students by matching the expectations of the industry.
- With the acute time constraint in the Semester based education system, focusing on co-curricular, extra-curricular activities, sports and games, outreach programs etc., is quite challenging.